Saturday, July 05, 2008

Funfair was a Blast.

I'll be lying to myself if I told you I didn't enjoy myself,
because I very much did.
although I'm still pretty upset that I didn't spend 100$ worth of tickets.

On a lighter note, I won a PS2,
HAHAH.
on the top of the many other freebies.

My class stall was really really good,
especially our Haato Gelato.
super nice can!

so we officially sold 21 pans of Gelato in 2 days,
which effectively means that we ate 105 litres of Gelato!
faints.

and it was really nice seeing many pple put in alot of effort for this funfair,
and I thank God at the end of the day everything went well.

oh yes,
Happy Birthday Natalie Dearest!
(:

Yesterday I stayed over at Salad's for Black Pepper Crab,
and we both went late for Funfair preps today.

and due to our overwhelming response to our gelato and all the scooping,
my hand is pretty pain,
plus there's blisters too!

hahah I think I scooped over hundreds cups of gelato in the last few days,
I might just consider Gelato scooping as a part time job.
No, I'm just kidding.
HAHAH!

went to MG Dance Night in the evening,
it wasn't too bad,
quite good actually.

and I've been really up to my neck preparing Salad's Surprise BBQ,
hahah and by saying this here I'm taking a huge risk that she's not seeing this right now til tomorrow! :P
let's just hope everything goes according to plan
(:

alright I'm really tired alr,
tomorrow gonna be a long long day.

TTFN! :D

No comments: